Beautiful designs in front of homes in Tamil Nadu is a common sight. Kolam is a form of drawing made using rice powder and is believed to welcome goddess Saraswati to one’s home. The most significant reason to make kolam is to provide food to small creatures like ants and small birds, thus implying living in harmonious co-existence. This Pongal, stick to your roots and go by these beautiful Pongal kolam designs and decorate your house traditionally.
1. This 3-minute video shows you how to make a simple peacock design, which actually would look very different and pleasing in front of your home.
2. Next up is a very easy design by KS kitchen and lifestyle using colored powder. The design is pretty easy to make and can be made very quickly using very few random things that can be found around in your home.
3. Another very creative design by easy rangoli made using connecting dots.
4. A unique design involving birds made from rice powder.
5. Another kolam design made from 7*4 dots by easy and simple rangoli.
6. A simple yet unique kolam design with a touch of Pongal by Dheepiika Rangolis.
7. Yet another easy and beautiful design by Dheepiika Rangolis for beginners.
8. A time consuming yet simple design that you can make with placing diyas in it, thus adding to the beauty of it.
Other than these designs you can always stick to your own or come with a whole new idea of your design by using these videos for reference.
Read our other articles :